Saturday, February 28, 2015

End of February finally

Just before Christmas I bought a GoPro camera, I worked with it for over a month but I was having trouble, I thought it was me but ended up being the camera. After a few emails with GoPro in California and a couple of weeks I finally got a new one sent to me. They were very easy to work with my problem with the camera.
 I have been taking some videos and stop motion, the unit is working well and I just need to get a better handle on it myself.  Here is a couple I did today. When I speeded up the snowshoe one it looks like the Walk of the Penguin.
 

The other is a stop motion of cleaning the upper roof on the house before it all falls down on the lower roof.


    

3 comments:

Paul said...

Now I got to say.... that penguin walk was certainly entertaining!!

You could make a ton of money cleaning roofs (I'll man the phone and collect the money)

Paul

BJ said...

Penguin walk was cute, looked like the penguin almost lost his balance LOL

Anonymous said...

Fees and taxes!!!!
Loved it,
Carol