Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday again and half way through the month.



Can't believe we are on the backside of August. Where did it go. Guess we can't do much about it, I'd better get the wood furnace ready.

Finished the one big window at Mrs. Somervilles today and will wait to get the go ahead for the next one.

This afternoon I set up the new tent in the backyard, I wanted to do this for some time and I'm glad I did. It's a bit complicated and the directions are sparse. Needs more pictures. Anyway I got it all put together but I'm going to do it again tomorrow if the weather is nice, then put it away until we put it to work next week. I'm putting up a couple of pics, it has an inner tent that is very light and all screened and over the top is the fly. If you were sure there was no rain coming you could just use the inner part and it even has a skylite to watch the stars while your out there. I think it will be great, even better out in the bush.

No comments: