Wednesday, February 3, 2010

On the trail

Out for a snowshow today, less that 3 inches of new snow since the thaw we had back in January. This video shows a small part of the trail if you notice I have turned off the huffing and puffing this time.

You could walk just about anywhere today and not break thru the crust which encourages going in places you wouldn't usually go. I ended up at a cabin owned by Mr. Hedlund who was the local prospector in the 1920's . I took some video and pictures which I will post tomorrow.


3 comments:

Gert said...

awesome Bill!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That trail seems so narrow! Im thinking that the camera was around your neck cause if it was me I would have had an awsome video of a faceplant!!

Gowganda Photography said...

I was holding the camera in my left hand close to the center of my body. My other hand has a ski pole to save me from turtuling.