Tuesday, May 11, 2010

More of Lady Evelyn River





In North Bay tonight catching up on some pics left over from the other day. Here are some of the fiddleheads coming up, these were on rocks that would have been underwater if the water had been a bit higher. With the dry spring I noticed on my way thru Temagami that the water levels are the lowest I have seen, I would think they are at least 18" or more than what it should be. Will be moving towards Huntsville tomorrow afternoon to see Kate, will have camera ready.

4 comments:

the garden harlot said...

beautiful catch of nature in squares !

Kate Fox said...

Are your bringing some fiddleheads???

Ron said...

Do you get morels up there also ?

Gowganda Photography said...

Ron,
I haven't seen morels like down in southern ontario, but there is something similar called a false morel which is poisonous.