Friday, January 7, 2011

Snow day


About 10cm of nice fluffy snow over night. Finally winter might be on it's way back. A couple of days ago Paul and I did the snowshoe trail--- -without snowshoes. That's how little snow there is. Today is a good addition to the base thats there. Here a a couple of pics just before the sun went down. I'm having a little difficulty working on the laptop as my main computer is sick and the doctors can't find the cure yet. I notice some of the colours are not quite the same with the laptop my desktop was colour calibrated.

4 comments:

Ella said...

Wonderful silhouettes of the trees, we have so much snow but no sun. Saw it about twenty minutes today before it went down behind the tree tops.

Ron said...

Happy New Year !

Anonymous said...

As usual great picturesof gowganda and area.Enjoy them very much. Thanks for the Gowganda Views.

Anonymous said...

I ditto the above comment. Can never get enough of this place and our week vacation in the summer just doesn't cut it. I'm on here everyday looking for new pics. Thanks you! Karen