Saturday, May 31, 2008

Another dreary day



The weather is the pits, cool almost cold (the woodstove is on), showers, fog, drizzle, damp,wet,moist,rain, and you can almost wring the moisture out of your clothes. Have I made myself clear enough.


Last night I was over at Ruth and Lauch's for supper, they have a new rotisserie made by Popeil, does 2 chickens at a time. As usual Ruth outdone herself again, the chickens were done just right, crispy on the outside and moist inside, the new cooker did well. Thanks again Ruth and Lauch.


For lunch today I was at Cathie and Doug's, talk about getting around town for eats, thanks to Doug and Cathie it was delicious. I had better take it easy on supper tonight as I am still full. In the afternoon I set Cathie up with her own blog, I'm sure she will be posting soon.


The picture taking today was of the weather, but I am finding some shots from the past to bring to you today. Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit drier.


Some pics of the Rusty Lake Mine, the trip down to Mile Lake where there is a pile of sleeping giants (White Pine) that were cut years ago but never taken to the mill. And a small waterfall from the spring runoff





1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice shot across the lake...i have quite a few of those, just on a sunnier day...:)