Saturday, October 25, 2008

Back from Sudbury










Down to see the kids for a day and take in an IMAX movie at the Science Center. Brenden, Zach, Quin and Jayden are all growing so fast. We all went to Swiss Chalet for supper and then down to the show, The Great Lakes a great picture for all showing the past Great Lakes, the present and the future. A thread through the whole show is the restocking of the Lake Sturgeon what a history this fish has. Anyway if you get a chance, see it.

I picked up a new widescreen monitor for my desktop, after trying to get it going for some time my computer packed it in. I hope it's fixable because I do all my pictures on it. Fortunately I am now using the laptop and have recovered and installed my pictures from my stand alone hard drive. Thank goodness.

Here's a few pics from across the road. I found a clump of blueberries and there were single flowers on it. Not what you'd expect this time of year.

No comments: