Saturday, November 15, 2008

Back again








Went down to visit Kate in Huntsville last Monday, got caught up on all her news in Huntsville, and had a good supper at the local Chinese restaurant. After that we went and found Pat Kirkby and Mike who had just moved there from Gowganda. They seem quite pleased with their new place and quite content.

Tuesday over to Dave and Kitty Peck's, longtime friends. Dave and I spent the rest of the week deer hunting. After 3 years of hunting there I saw my first deer . A flash of a tail and the back quarters. Next year I hope to see the rest of it.
Didn't take too many pictures as the weather was pretty wet except for the first day I stopped at the Sequin River which you cross to get to their property.
Anyway back at home yesterday and plan to get more pictures over the next few days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These shots are amazing bro.
I particularly like the one third from the top with the swirl in the foreground. Great and interesting colours too.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great photos and comments.I remember some of the areas in the photographs.
Claude Pellerin Kitchener