Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Last 2 days more snow






Yes there is alot of snow on the ground. Anyone like to take bets about not having snow for Christmas? This is the most snow this early that I have seen since living here. Last year we got snow just before Christmas, today we could put on the snowshoes.

Another visitor to the feeder the other day, an evening grosbeak and a pic tonight of the lites that just went up today. More reno update. Will be putting some insulation on the outside walls tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The lights make the property look so peacefull.....and the snow even looks nice. ( Did I tell you I hate winter? Might not be so bad if I could get out and enjoy it like I use to.)

Re Reno, Can't believe it is your rooms I am looking at. it'

Anonymous said...

The ..'it'' isn't suppose to be at the end of my comments...the ghost made me do it.

Brook said...

I love your photos. I haven't lived up north in years and I miss playing in the snow. Of course my memories are a child's and I have no idea how I would cope with all the wet white wonder as a grown up.
And a big wow on the reno project. I am afflicted with a get started but never quite finish bug so again wow! Keep up the hard work.