Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Working inside today

This AM I dyed a 8'x12' piece of muslin into a studio backdrop using a pewter gray colour. The muslin was all bunched up and tied in a ball when I put it in the dye this gives it a mottled colour that should look good for portraits. I am starting to get into flash and learning some studio methods that may come in handy or not. One has to keep their minds working you know. Pictures to follow.
In the PM working on taking some of the garbage from the renovation to the dump and on the way spotted this ice wall way up the outcrop at Wigwam Hill east of Lost Lake. The last few posts have pictures and video taken by my new Canon G11 it is a point and shoot camera with some of the features of an DSLR, so far I am very pleased with it.

1 comment:

Brook said...

that must have been something to see in person. Keep warm!