Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year to All

Well another new year has started, I just got back from another tour of the south, this time  Sudbury, Lindsay and Huntsville and back home about 1400km.  A great time visiting family.  Great to see everyone but it's sure nice to get back home.
The road into Gowganda was covered with snow coming in yesterday and this morning I had a hard time opening the door to get out, the wind and snow had laid a big drift right at the door.  Several large drifts in the driveway got the snowblower treatment.  There is probably enough to get the snowmobiles out now but I haven't seen any all day.
Today's pic is from Lindsay area at the Ken Reid Conservation area.





2 comments:

ML said...

Happy New Year to you too.

Ella said...

Happy New Year Bill. I like the color of that fruit, it's amazing that berries and fruits can be left on a branch even when the snow came. I'm looking at our apple trees, but there isn't anything left this year.