Saturday, July 26, 2008

Company In


Jeremy and the boys arrived this afternoon, they will be staying until Wednesday. Zach was the only one interested in swimming, the water was cool and the lake was rough. He did get in and stay for a little while. While he was in Dad, Brenden (bundled in a big warm sweater) and Lauch and Ruth sat and watched him turn blue. It didn't take long before he was wrapped up in his towel.

Jeremy bought up 2 huge rigatonis (thanks Stacey) for us and Gert supplied us with chocolate cake, thanks Gert, I don't know how you got it away from Paul.

Had a nice visit with Emily this AM, she looks good but tired. I'm sure being home will make her feel much better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the boys made it up, say hi for me, will try to get a phone call in before they leave.

Anonymous said...

She tricked me into telling me tha lawn needed mowing!!! AND while I was busy on the tractor......she sneaked the cake to you...I will try to be more vigilant!!!