Thursday, July 17, 2008

Huntsville




Talk about a busy town there are contractors going everywhere in the AM. Lots of work for the locals with all the big cottages around.

Had a great breakfast with Kate at the Westside Restaurant on Main Street. Great place and good food. After breakfast we took a hike on the Trans Canada Trail which runs right behind where she lives. Part of it is boardwalk and the rest runs along the edge of the lake, if you go east it runs right through town.
Berries are all ready on the serviceberry bushes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bill,
The walk way looks very inviting. I don't remember it being there when Paul and I lived there.
I did however walk the wall along the river in Huntsville..going towards Lion's Lookout and the beach.
I enjoyed my time in Huntsville very much . Gert