Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Year has Past




Today, a year after Marg passed away we had a memorial picnic. We met at the Poplar Grove Cemetery in Elk Lake, the McPhees, Whites, Trudels, Barnstaples, Dana Durling and Kerri McKay. We remembered what a wonderful, kind and caring person that she was and we knew that God was looking after her. I miss her so, it's hard to believe that a year has gone by. I want to thank everyone for their support over the last year without it would have been very difficult.

Lots of flowers from gardens were showered on the marker, she loved to have flowers.

We left the cemetery and had lunch at the cenotaph in Elk Lake along the Montreal River.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad we were all able to make it to Elk Lake . We can't believe it has been a whole year either.
I don't think a day goes by that something happens and I think of Marg.
'Loretta' ;-)