Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Painting along



Another batch of snow to clear this AM, and tomorrow will be the same. The snow we lost earlier is back along with a bit more.
Making for great painting days. Two coats of light grey on the north and south walls and cut in around the edges and yesterday one coat of the darker grey on the east and west walls and cut in today around edges. Tomorrow second coat of the darker colour and then cut in where needed and fix the white on the ceiling where I slipped up(oops).
The panorama is a little off but it shows a little bit more of the room at once. The west window is a way out of scale, haven't figured out how to stop it from doing that.

3 comments:

Kate said...

It looks great Dad, I still can't get over how big it looks...can't wait to actually see it!! (other than pictures)

Gert said...

I can't wait to see it either. Paul has been over many times but I wanted to wait till it was done.
I am not sure if I will be able to wait though.
Sure looks nice Bill.

Brook said...

Progress! I will be undertaking some painting(perhaps finishing would be a better choice of words)soonish. The fisheye effect, if you figure it out, shareplease.