Monday, April 20, 2009

Todays pics of the room





I seem to find myself sitting in the front room wondering why it took so long, it's not that big of room. I started the first week in January and seem to have wasted a lot of time doing only a small bit at a time. There was always something else that had to be done, usually this meant dusting and cleaning or sometimes looking out the window. Snowshoeing was my outlet to really have a goal of doing something that had to be done just because I like it. That looked after Jan. Feb. and March when it became apparent I better get my head together and get on with the job. April it started to feel like spring was moving too fast as pretty soom it would be time to cut wood and catch up on last years clean up across the road. Today I feel a lot better knowing I'm caught up inside and now to start the outside work.
The weather is stalling for another week with rain and moderate temps. Have put the fire on to take away the dampness.

3 comments:

Brook said...

Nice to have space in your head to wrap around new projects-I hope for some of that soonish. It looks so nice and sunny! I have never snowshoed-you made it seem a worthwhile effort :)

Gert said...

The rooms look terrific. I am anxious for the carpet to be put down so that I can finally see the the rooms after hearing so much about the project from Paul and you.

You did a great job Bill.

Kate said...

looks great Dad!!