Friday, July 10, 2009

Two years today





FOR THOSE I LOVE


AND


THOSE WHO LOVE ME!


When I am gone release me, let me go---


I have so many things to see and do.


You mustn’t tie yourself to me with tears,


Be thankful for our beautiful years.




I gave to you my love. You can only guess


How much you gave to me in happiness.


I thank you for the love you each have shown,


But now it’s time I traveled on alone.




So grieve awhile for me, if grieve you must,


Then let your grief be comforted by trust.


It’s only for a time that we must part,


So bless the memories within your heart.




I won’t be far away, for life goes on,


So if you need me, call and I will come.


Though you can’t see or touch me, I’ll be near;


And if you listen with your heart, you’ll hear


All my love around you soft and clear.




And then, when you must come this way alone,


I’ll greet you with a smile, and the words---


“Welcome Home!”


Author Unknown



2 comments:

Gert said...

We stopped off at the Cemetery this evening to say, 'Hi'..Noticed a beautiful potted plant someone had left there.
There are still days when I can't believe Marg is gone.
(but never from our thoughts)

Gowganda Photography said...

Gert
That was me doing a little cleanup and some new flowers early today.